The Chapter picnic will be held August 3rd. Some details
- The Picnic will be 12 to 4 at Parker’s Landing Historical Park-Rose Arbor Camas/Waschoal.
- Price $20 per person, 10 for children 8-12 and free for children under 8 (max $60 per family)
- Meal will be catered and drinks (Beer/Wine/ soda/lemonade/water will be provided
- The location is a lovely family friendly park so alumni with children or grandkids should come and enjoy.
- Payment will be made by the attendee prior to the event. (This is important as we need to be able to give the caterer a fairly accurate head count).
- Attendees are encouraged to bring a salad (last name A-M) or dessert (Last name
To sign up please go to: Picnic Signup, you will be able pay via paypal or mail in check/cash. All instructions are on the signup.
The Picnic should be a fun get together at a kid friendly park with a wonderful view. Please contact any alumni in the area who is either not active or is working and cannot usually attend our monthly events.